Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kate Bosworth's JewelMint

Today was a busy/lazy day for me as i have just recently finished cleaning up my horror of a room. It seems i cant keep it clean even for one week, especially with my school uniform always ending up on the floor, missing the dirty clothes hamper buy a good 5 feet ahaha. But anyways its now spotless and i've forced myself to put down Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone ( i'm a new reader and decided to see if these books/movies are all everyone says it is, I basically just want to see what all the hype is about)and pick up my latest copy of Teen Vogue.

When it comes to reading magazines i'm a skimmer. I tend to be skim the glossy pages  for about 10 minutes before reading it then put it down for a time when i will actually sit and read every single article and picture caption. The point of me telling you all this is that while i was chewing on my 5 electric watermelon flavored gum (GO BUY IT ITS AMAZING!) and reading my eyes caught the page of simply amazing pieces of jewelry. Wondering what this article could be about - since i'm an accessories fanatic - i soon find out that Kate Bosworth and her best friend and celebrity stylist Cher Coulter have started an online costume-jewelry boutique called JewelMint. Its basically a way for the two to bring higher end fashion to the women of the public at not even a 50 dollar price. Upon joining the site you must take a style quiz to see what type of jewelry from their collection would best suit you and at a price of $29.99 a month a piece of jewelry you pick could be yours, and get this... even the shipping cost is free! You can expect to find some pieces you wish your grandmother had, and if your grandmother does have the jewelry taste of Bosworth and Coulter, more power to yah!





1 comment: