Friday, January 7, 2011

If You Like It Then You Should Put A Ring On It

if theres an accessory that i could never live without it would have to be rings. They make such a statement and i love piling them on and mixing and matching. Maybe its the fact that even if i'm running late somewhere and don't have enough time to pick out a necklace or a cute pair of earrings i can always just grab a few rings and slide em' on. Here's a couple pics of my growing collection! :-D



This past Christmas i even got a few of my grandma's old rings. I love looking around in her jewelry box because every piece has a story, and because it so BIG! The ring thats proving to be my MVR (most valuable ring) would have to be this silver one with the kinda unconventional lines on it. 


Its not one of my grandma's timeless rings but i love it all the same. Can't wait till the summer to raid her jewelry box again !! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment