Saturday, January 22, 2011

Makeup Organization

Today i felt very get-up-and-do-some-cleaning-ish. With that came a couple DIYs that i decided to do to organize my beauty products and brushes. Before i just had all my makeup and brushes in one drawer and it wasn't pretty i would have to clean my brushes at least 2-3 times a week because they kept getting so dirty and dusty. Well, not anymore lovies.. i took charge and made a brush holder out of a tin can, like the ones that you would find baked beans in aha. I didn't feel like wasting money to go to the store soo this was the next best option towards my brushes better health.








 Still on a DIY roll i decided to organize my entire makeup drawer while i was at it. I just used this old hair straightener box and basically ripped and cut it apart so i could make it all fit inside and VOILA! Its not magnifique but its certainly tres bien for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment